Sunday, June 22, 2008

No more to give

Have you ever found yourself with nothing more to give?

There is a song in the songbook that includes, "When we reach the end of our hoarded resources..." This can be such a lonely experience, so draining, how can I go on?

It does not have to be like this, God is there waiting for us to just say I cannot do this without you !!

If you find yourself facing this, just remember;

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)
“My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No doubt this is both a general observation and maybe also quite topical, coming from your current experience. How true is is!

In our weakness, God certainly makes us strong as we recognise our humanity and fragility.